How to install semi-automatic die cutting machine?
Installing a semi-automatic die cutting machine requires careful attention to detail. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install the machine:
1. Cleaning the Plate
(1) Before installing the plate, inspect the back of the plate frame and die-cut plate for any debris.
(2) If necessary, clean the plate frame and die-cut plate to ensure a clean surface for installation.
2. Installing the Plate
(1) Place the die-cut plate with high elastic cotton on the plate frame.
(2) Choose the desired position for the plate and secure the upper and lower positions with screws.
(3) Use moderate force when tightening the screws to avoid deforming the plate frame.
3. Installing the Die Strip
(1) Select the appropriate die strip based on the type of product to be processed.
(2) For general plywood, use a 0.8mm X 3.0mm die strip.
(3) For E tile, use a 1.0mm X 3.0mm die strip.
(4) For B and C tile, use a 1.0mm X 4.0mm die strip.
4. Cutting and Installing the Die Strip
(1) Cut the die strip to match the length of the indentation line.
(2) Trim both ends of the die strip into sharp angles of 45 degrees.
(3) Install one piece of die strip at a time to avoid missing any installation steps.
(4) Remove the adhesive protective film after installing the die strip.
(5) Move the machine to press and glue the die strip firmly onto the base plate.
5. Final Touches
(1) Remove the auxiliary strip on the die strip.
(2) Use a blade to scrape off the upper adhesive layer on the die strip.
(3) Trim both ends of the die strip to make them smooth and even.
By following these steps, you should be able to properly install a semi-automatic die cutting machine. However, it's essential to consult the manufacturer's instructions and seek professional assistance if needed.
How to formulate rules for semi-automatic die-cutting machines?
1. Through the finished line marked on the product, use scissors to cut the finished line into a 45-degree oblique opening.
2. Align the cut oblique opening with the center of the indentation strip,
3. Fix the front gauge of the product with high elastic cotton. By analogy, fix the side rules of the product.
How to set up drum plate on semi-automatic die cutting machine?
1. Determining Product Rules
First determine the front and side rules of the product.
2. Fixing the Sub-Plate
Use double-sided tape to fix the sub-plate (resin plate) of the drum plate on the part to be drummed.
Then buckle the master to the daughter board and fix it (at the same time, stick two layers of inner boxes on the back of the master, in order to achieve a better drumming effect)
3. Placing the Drum Plate
Put the fixed drum plate on the product on the front and side gauges (fix the four corners of the product with tape to prevent the drum plate from falling off and deforming).
4. Initiating Die-Cutting
Jog the machine to push the master onto the die-cutting plate.
5. Repeating the Process with the Sub-Plate
Take off the sub-board, stick double-sided tape on the back, and buckle it on the master.
6. Die-Cutting the Sub-Plate
Jog the machine to push the sub-plate onto the die-cutting machine iron sheet.
7. Trial Production and Adjustment
Semi-automatic die-cutting machine, trial production-sheet, to see if the drum part is accurate, if there is deviation, fine-tune the front and side gauges of the product.